STUDY IN CANADA
Students from across the world flock to the Canadian universities to pursue various courses. Strong infrastructure, cutting edge curriculum, and sprawling campuses are all the hallmarks of every Canadian institution. One way to improve your chances is to get a Canada PR to study in Canada. Skyways Abroad
works with students to help them increase their chances of studying in Canada and help them get their Canada student visa. We help students identify and apply to the right course and right college that can serve as a launchpad for their international career.
Why study in Canada?
Canada is one of the best places for higher studies and the country attracts thousands of students each year from all over the world. Canada universities provide world class education which are recognized globally and research is considered one of the key components of any graduate course. The universities support students who come out with best research ideas and scholarships are provided according to the research work. Here are also some other reasons to study in Canada:
- Affordable Education
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Immigration Possibilities
- Exciting Campus Lifestyle
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- Work and internship opportunities for international students while they study
- Educational Qualification
- The minimum eligibility criteria to graduate is you have to score at least 50% from a UGC or AICTE recognized university.
- Year Back
- The graduation degree has to be completed within the stipulated time with no gap year.
- Example: B.Com is a 3-year degree. The client should have completed it within 3 years and not more.
- Example: Engineering is a 4-year degree. The client should have completed within 4 years and not more.
- The client should not have more than 10 backlogs in his/her graduation period.
Student Visa Requirements:
You will generally need the following for your CANADA Student Visa application:
- Valid Passport
- Attested copies of 10th, 12th and Degree certificates
- Academic references – 2
- Employer references – 2
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- Certificates of extracurricular achievements
- An acceptance letter from your education institution
- Proof of payment
- Proof of financial funds
- Passport size photographs
- Study Permit and visa
- English Proficiency
- Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application